Level-up Your Design Skills with our Intensive Graphic Design Fundamentals Short Course
Are you ready to explore graphic design or level-up your skills and increase your career opportunities? This action-packed short course is for ANYONE interested in design, starting a career in Graphic Design, or those wanting to improve their skills.
Here’s what we will cover:
Essential graphic design fundamentals & principles including..
- Symmetry, scale, grids, hierarchy etc
- Colour palettes
- Photoshop and Illustrator as design tools
- How to develop your own personal brand & visual identity
- Creating a portfolio that has an impact
- Useful design tools & resources
– Student’s will be given tasks to complete throughout the course, allowing you to practice and develop your skills on the go.
– We will walk you through step-by-step, whilst having lots of creative fun in the process.
– At the end of this course, you will feel confident enough to tackle real-life Graphic Design projects, and ready to land your next big opportunity.
*No previous experience required!*
Meet our Graphic Design industry expert
Henry has been working within the Creative Economy since 2011. He contributes meaningfully to brands both here in Australia and in his home country. In Henry’s current position he is engaged in the creative process behind brand management & communications, utilising Design Thinking and Biomimicry. He looks forward to sharing his knowledge and real-life experience with you.
DAY 1 | Friday, 29th of April
DAY 2 | Friday, 6th of May
From: 2pm – 6pm
Duration: A total of 8 hours (2 days of course)
Where: Mindroom Innovation
Address: 1/37 Connor St, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220
*If you are enrolled in a full-time Mindroom course, you get $350 discount on the tuition fees
(07) 5535 8013