Would you like to complete your studies with a university degree from the University of the Sunshine Coast (UniSC)?
The great news is that you can apply for further studies at the University of the Sunshine Coast once you’ve completed* one of our VET courses.
UniSC provides vocational education and training (VET) pathways to university from Nationally accredited courses and qualifications within discipline-related Australian Training Packages. If you’ve completed a Certificate IV, or higher qualification with an Australian Registered Training Provider (RTO), you are well on your way to earning a related UniSC degree, with maximum credit for your prior studies.
Here are some helpful links:
Credit Transfer Benefits
- allow a person to plan their study and career path in advance
- enable non-traditional entry to Higher Education by elevating a person’s university selection rank through prior learning;
- reduce the overall cost and duration of a degree;
- allow students to use their prior vocational knowledge and skills to work their way through their degrees and
- reward a person with multiple qualifications in the shortest possible time, which is advantageous for employment, promotion and better pay.
*This credit linkage is for domestic students and is subject to periodic review, including when this qualification is superseded or if UniSC programs undergo a change. International students may apply for credit, and the UniSC international team is available to assist students with questions as needed. More info: usc.edu.au/international/international-students.
CRICOS Provider Number: 01595D