Kick-off an Exciting Global Career with Launch U Queensland 2022
Are you a student looking to gain international business experience whilst networking with local businesses looking for talent? The Launch U Trade Accelerator Program (LTA) may be the next best step for you!
What is the Launch U Trade Accelerator program?
The LTA is a virtual program where student teams are assigned a real-life business project, with a focus on a specific international market. The student project focuses on carrying out international market research. The team’s will also provide recommendations on international business growth opportunities to a Queensland-based export or trade business.
This is what the learning process will look like..
- Virtual team project experience: Students undertake an online, two-week international trade research project for a Queensland based business.
- Structured learning program: The students are guided to develop and apply international trade insight and consulting skills.
- Feedback: Students receive feedback from experienced business professionals.
What are the benefits?
- Be part of a diverse team: meet other students with different backgrounds & skillsets.
- Collaborate across disciplines: each team member will have something to share, teach or learn.
- Boost your project management skills: manage a project within a real business.
- Deliver a market research project: apply your skills and get feedback.
- You will be awarded a digital badge and online portfolio: showcase your new skills to future prospects.
- Expand your skills and truly boost your employability!
This opportunity is offered TOTALLY FREE to students who are accepted, and all project work is done REMOTELY!
LTA dates 2022/2023
July 2022: 27 June – 10 July (Mandatory Orientation on 21 June 2022)
November 2022: 21 November – 4 December (Mandatory Orientation on 15 November 2022)
February 2023: 30 January – 12 February (Mandatory Orientation on 24 January 2023)
How to apply
In 2021, the program was one of our most successful with a 90% student willingness to recommend (WTR), 83% improved student employability and 100% improved client decision making as result of recommendations provided in student projects.