26 July 2023: Confidence Plus Workshop – Manage Personal and Professional Development

We’re thrilled to announce our upcoming event, centred around cultivating confidence within all areas of your life, leading to a more joyful and successful life.

When? 26th July 2023 | 9.30 AM

Where? Mindroom Innovation | 1/37 Connor St, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220

For: Current students and anyone else interested

Cost: Free

ABOUT THE WORKSHOP

“Living A Purposeful Life” – By Confidence Plus

Workshop Description: Living A Purposeful Life is designed for those looking to find or reconnect with their life’s purpose and living with intention.

The workshop will cover the following topics:

– Emotional Intelligence Recap;

– Being the main character of your own life (Can you imagine getting to end of YOUR life and discovering that YOU wasted it?);

– The Power of Thoughts.

WORKSHOP INFO:

Duration of the Event: 90 minutes

How much is the event: Free of Charge

What to bring: Open mind & open heart

ABOUT THE SPEAKER:

Bio by Angelika JankovicLinkedIn Profile

Teacher, Motivational Speaker & Author

“I authored the book The Incredible Awesome YOU as I have a passion and burning desire to encourage and motivate people to reach their full potential, turning it into active energy, igniting the flame within.

I genuinely believe we are all born for a purpose but unfortunately, most people are unaware of this. I am a natural encourager and I love to encourage people (especially the YOUTH) by challenging them to look deep within themselves to discover their purpose (hidden potential) and live in the centre of their purpose which will ultimately change their destiny.

Being born into a European Family it took me a long time to master the English language. The Dictionary became my best friend, making up for early school failures by becoming a lifelong learner.

I graduated at age 47 in Adult Educational Studies. Later I taught evening classes at WEA Hunter Newcastle, Adult Learning Centre, where I was awarded Tutor of the Year (2003) and Outstanding Tutor in Business, Careers and Professional Development.

I developed and taught courses: “How to Have a Great Day Everyday”, “Conversation Power’ and “Discover How to Motivate, Manage and Market Yourself.” I thoroughly enjoy these courses, as I am passionate about turning the undeveloped potential of individuals into active energy.”

I am TESOL-qualified to teach English to foreign students. I taught for six months at the China Hong Kong English School in Jiangmen, Guangzhou, a private boarding school for 800 students. Returning to the Gold Coast I started teaching TESOL at various colleges.

I have learnt that overcoming adversity in life gives us the strength to grow. The lessons we learn form the backbone of who we are today. How you respond to situations, no matter how tough, makes you the Author of YOUR Life.

This workshop is related to the unit: BSBPEF501 – Manage Personal and Professional Development (Diploma of Leadership and Management).

Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your knowledge and boost your personal and professional life.

HAVE QUESTIONS?

(07) 5535 8013
[email protected]