Diploma of Website Development Trainer
Join a team of people striving to provide high quality study experiences for students from all over the world. Work in one of the most beautiful cities on the Gold Coast, share and learn from global cultures, experiences, perspectives and ideas. Bringing people together.
Mindroom Innovation is a vocational education provider based on the Gold Coast, committed to providing students with the best possible educational opportunities and outcomes related to technological innovation, development, project management and graphic design.
Contract role ideal for someone looking for evening work.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Talented IT professional to take on the opportunity as an IT Trainer delivering the Diploma of Website Development course for the evening class.
With your friendly and patient nature, this could be an opportunity for you to work within an amazing environment with people from different countries, cultures, knowledge and skills.
We are a small team looking for someone with a passion for teaching or development.
This is a perfect evening job for someone looking for a bit of workplace flexibility.
This position starts in January 2018.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to effectively communicate with adult learners on various levels of ability.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating learning at both group and individual levels
- Leading workshops
- Marking assessments
- Validating assessments
Essentially, you will have relevant experience and qualifications in the training of Information Technology.
- A minimum of two years training experience (VET sector experience highly desirable but not essential)
- Must have a minimum of Diploma of IT qualification or above
- Industry qualifications/experience such as Java, JS, PHP, Apache Server, WordPress, SQL, HTML and CSS.
- Must have Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or willing to obtain.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and organisation skills
- A proactive attitude
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and identify why you would be suitable for the position.
If you do not have some of the skills outlined above, but you believe you would be a suitable candidate for the position please send your resume explaining why we should consider your application.