The Instagram Bootcamp
Instagram Bootcamp is for those who need an “Instagram Makeover” and want to learn how to create content professionally.
Whether you’re a small business that wants to use Instagram to increase sales, or a personal brand that wants to create more focused and consistent content to inspire others, in this workshop you’ll learn the tools you need to take off your Instagram in 2023!
Some of the things you will learn from:
– the principles of primal branding and how it will strengthen your image in an authentic way, without following the way everyone else is doing
– the anatomy of the perfect bio: how to choose the profile picture, what to write in the bio, what to put in the highlights
– storytelling for stories: how to make stories that people want to watch until the end and will still want more!
– defining your niche, your differential, and your content pillars
– structure for creating posts and how to come up with endless ideas: seriously, you will never again be without knowing what to post!
– the different types of posts for the feed and what is the purpose of each one
– the follower journey: how to turn followers into fans, and turn fans into customers
– what to do to grow on Instagram
– what NOT to do to grow on Instagram
– perfect live guide: how to attract more people to your lives, keep them until the end and make them want more!
– personal Instagram or professional Instagram? how to solve this dilemma?
– tips to overcome the fear of showing up
– tips for creating content without showing your face
… and much more!
What is included:
– a coffee break with a beautiful grazing board
– a workbook
– stories guide: a script for each day of the week so you never run out of ideas about what to talk about
– list of ideas for titles impossible to be ignored
– list of call-to-action ideas for you to put at the end of your posts
Date: December 4th, Sunday
Location: Mindroom Innovation School (1/37 Connor St, Burleigh Heads)
Time: The workshop will start at 1pm and last approximately 5 hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can start on time. Make sure you have time to find a parking space, find the room, have some water and breathe before we start the workshop 🙂
Investment: Early bird price for the first 10 people: AUD$197. Afterwards, price will go to AUD$237
*Important: minimum of 5 people for the workshop to take place. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable to another date.
Places are limited due to the size of the venue, if you want to make your Instagram take off in 2023, don’t leave it for the last minute and secure your spot now! I can’t wait to meet you there <3
*ps. valor é em dólar australiano e pode ser parcelado em 4x usando o Paypal
Mindroom students – $ 157.60
PayPal – Pay in 4 with no interest and no late fees.