PMDoS 2019 – Project Management Day of Service
We were privileged to participate another year at the Project Management Day of Service, which took place Australia wide. The event closest to us was held in Brisbane 21st October 2019.
MI students participation fee is be fully covered by the school as this event is an excellent way to experience the role of a consultant, and an excellent possibility to network.
We welcome students to join and be part of this great event to:
- Promote the VALUE of project management to charities by clarifying its unique value proposition
- Increase VISIBILITY of the project management profession
- Redefine project management as an “INTENTIONAL PROFESSION”
- Expand your NETWORK by working with like-minded professionals
- Enable you to MAINTAIN your professional standing by earning up to eight Professional Development Unit’s (PDU’s)
- Enhance the STATUS of PMI Queensland and its members as a community, business, and professional resource
- Tangibly SERVE your community by giving them one day of your time and expertise to help them define solutions to their issues
- Build on your resume and strengthen your career
- Opportunity to PROMOTE your personal brand on social media
The PMDoS is a day of free consulting services for charitable and not-for-profit organisations.
Hosted by the chapters of the Project Management Institute (PMI), the PMDoS places professional project managers at the table ready to assist in offering their time and expertise in creating and running projects with the objective of helping the participating organisations have a better chance of being successful!
The PMDoS has been in Australia since 2016 and over the course of three years has helped over 100 organisations across the country providing well over $500,000 of free consulting services in that time.
We can’t wait for PMDoS 2020.